The purpose of this form is to:
- review your progress over the past six months
- detail any plans you may have to defer full time studies or changes your course
- update your personal details
For payments to continue, all relevant sections of the Mid-Year Review Form must be completed and any supporting documentation uploaded by the 12th of July 2021. Failure to complete the review by the due date may result in your payments being delayed or suspended.
If you are a continuing student, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- Your academic transcript for the previous semester
- Your enrolment certificate for the upcoming semester
- Proof that you are continuing to receive a government payment
Your full name must be clearly stated on all uploaded supporting documentation. Please ensure all images are of a high resolution and can be easily read.
For any questions or concerns, contact the AVCAT team on (02) 9213 7999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.